Spa Party Etiquette
Mobile Wellness Spa services are the perfect addition to a special event or casual get-together!
Ladies Super Bowl Party
Single Ladies Valentine Party
Seasonal Backyard Party
Wellness Ladies Retreat
Ladies Sunday Brunch
Important Tips To Know!
1. A deposit is not required. Total payment is due 2 days prior to event.
2. Rates do not reflect gratuity for the therapist(s). 20% gratuity is added to the group total.
3. You will receive an email or text confirmation including the breakdown of pricing per person, total due, and important information.
4. Please designate one person in the group to pay the total amount due.
5. We will start promptly to insure everyone is provided for in a timely manner. Therapists arrive 10 to 15 minutes early for setup.
6. Each guest must be ready to begin their service 10 minutes prior to start time.
7. Designate an area at your location that provides enough space for the therapist to walk around the massage table comfortably. No tight fitting spaces are acceptable for setup of spa equipment.
8. The spa equipment can not be moved to another area once it is setup.
9. Please provide adequate parking for the therapist(s) to unload equipment. Please specify if parking pass is needed. Please keep in mind the therapist(s) are carrying heavy equipment and must park closest to the entrance. Please have your vehicles moved to guest parking if needed.
10. If paying by credit card, a 3.9% processing fee will be added. PayPal invoice will be emailed to the designated payer 5 days prior.
11. Forms of payment accepted: Venmo, Cash App, or Pay Pal Invoice. Payment is made directly to Lezlie's Mobile Spa - therapists do not accept payment.
12. Therapists do not accept forms of payment, but may accept cash tip above the 20% gratuity for a job well done.
13. Facials must be performed indoors - Facials can not be performed outside.